Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Citizen Media and ICT in Uganda

After I had received a bunch of inquires from people around the globe about Citizen Media in Uganda, I thought it best that I start a list of all the people I know who are or may be interested in such things. I don't want to be the only one speaking about the topic since one principle of Citizen Media, as I understand it, is that many people should be able to participate in a dialogue.

I have no aims or objectives for this group other than the idea that if a bunch of people had a better forum to discuss things and get things started, then maybe more things will be discussed and more things will be started.

So, let the dialogue begin! Email me at glennagordon [at] gmail dot com for more information.

My very first Google Group: Citizen Media and ICT in Uganda.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys, Node Six has setup a feed aggregator for Ugandan bloggers, still in test / development phase.

Please visit and tell us what you think

nodesix.net/blogspirit

We’ll be adding the additional features with time.

Thanks!

August 6, 2008 at 6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home