Monday, May 26, 2008

Book Club - TUESDAY, 27 MAY (ie, tomorrow)

The long awaited book club arrives.

The onus is on me to pick the location, I guess, and I was thinking Iguana, but that's so not central. So I have to fall back on the default Mateo's. We can discuss a different place for next time....

Tuesday, 27 May, at 7 pm, at Mateo's

Come. Invite friends. Bring books.

I'm guessing there will be a blogger or two there, since the only way this has been discussed is via blog, so maybe we can also talk about meeting during a different part of the month next time, not so close to BHH. (I'll miss it, again, next month. Is the media establishment at large conspiring to make me constantly go up country on assignment during BHH?)

27th Comrade - this is on the day of the month dedicated to you. I think this means you should come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok really I have been meaning to read all these books I have but I always pretend that I dont have time. So what is the rules here with this book club? Do I pay to join? Do I get punished when I dont finish a book before the next meeting? Do I have to be below 30 to join or above?

May 28, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home