Friday, February 29, 2008

UBOB Awards

** You might have to click on the results to be able to view them clearly.

The Uganda Bloggers' Society is proud to announce this year's winners of the annual Uganda Best of Blog Awards.

Here to present the first category is ((drum roll)) ............. Me

Me: The award for Best Photography goes to Ugandan Insomniac for Arbitrary Beauty II.

And here to present the award for the category of Best Design is...... Me again.

Me: The Uganda Best Of Blog Award for Best Design goes to Citizen Uganda.

And to present the award for Best Writing is ((drum roll))........ my alter ego, Me v.2

Me v.2: The winner, no I mean the person taking the award because every one is a winner, is I Am Ernest Bazanye.

To present the award for Best Overseas Blog is my accented self, Mrrrre

Mrrrre: The awarrrd forrr Brrrest Orrrverseas Blorrrg goerrrs torrr Returrrn orrrf thrrre Phoerrrnix.

I am back to present the award for the category of Best Blog in Uganda which goes to Ugandan Insomniac.
I am tired of the formality now so the Best Post went to Ugandan Insomniac for Dilemma of a Gorgeous 30 Something.

And now for the big one and it might be surprising to some but there was a tie. The Uganda Blog(s) of the Year are Ugandan Insomniac and I Am Ernest Bazanye.

And that my friends was the ceremony we all wait for with bated breath every year. Go out there, write stuff and be nominated next year.
Now over to you Baz for the awards after the awards that make the awards look like they shouldn't have been awards to begin with.
** The winners will all receive a text widget to put up on their blogs. I will send you each mail using the addresses you have up on your blogs. Hope they are the right ones.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dee, this is like M7 standing for president when Janet is the head of the Electoral Commission.

Ernest is my boy. He is good and capable. but still, with you at the helm of this, it's hard for me not to accuse you of rigging for him.

Congrats to all the winners. Where is the awards after party at?

February 29, 2008 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Darlkom said...

@Magoola: I won't deny I thought of it but keep everything fair, I didn't even vote. Those votes were all you guys.

March 1, 2008 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger gayuganda said...

Well,

Seems Janet is saying she did not even vote when M7 won and she was Chairlady of the electoral commission.

So, the vote was free and fair!

Great!!!!!!

gug

March 4, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home