Monday, July 23, 2007

In My Head


  1. I wonder if it is possible to tag The Kampalan. Would it count? Who would answer the tag?

  2. Did no one at The Kampalan go for the Blu*3/ Montell Jordon show?

  3. Why is it so damn cold these days? Am I the only one buying more hankies and socks than I buy any other apparel?

  4. What kind of person uses the word Aparel?

  5. Did the August BHH happen already and can I resume my stalking role?

  6. Am I the only one reading and in awe of the new greater Just Rich?

  7. These kids, Ivan, Ishta, Rich, Sunshine-Esquire, Petesmama, what in heaven’s name are they on lately?

  8. Whatever happened to Minty, and why does Degstar only just comment on people’s blogs, do the new bloggers know that once upon a time Jay was a legend and Baz gushed about him?

  9. Ivan said it is possible to over-blog and I said it is not possible. I’m beginning to think that maybe he was right.

  10. What do you do when you open your blog to google ads and blogger accepts an ad for red light districts to pop up on your blog?

    Bonus

    How many of you have met me and grinned knowingly?

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger leos child said...

yep some one went for the show and i must say may not be a contributer but loved the show in my opinion the best ever apart from the usual delays there were the surprises and it was brief too.which i liked.as for montell mhhhhh!with a cherry on top!!!!!!!!!!

July 26, 2007 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger noname said...

Hello! Still writting the novel? Good luck.
http://meetingpointkampala.blogspot.com/

July 28, 2007 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Esquire of the mountain said...

Hey, is there something sunshine-esquire(my alter ego in my last lifetime) is doing that i should know about ie "what am i on lately" i can say for one i am always on "Kaya for the rain is falling"

July 29, 2007 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger GERALD said...

The show fell short of expectations.we wanted that guy to perfom like a star.

July 30, 2007 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey I (i think that sounds cool- you should like it..), thanx fo your comment, i wl be better, the pain can successfully not last.forever.

August 4, 2007 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 21, 2007 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

People who use the word apparel are peolpe who feel that the word "ass" is too short and so prefer "Posterial orifice" and they also prefer to say "Britney Spears" instead of "slime".

but that's not my case to argue. Great Post I

August 21, 2007 at 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats going on here?

December 23, 2007 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home